Thread: The PS4 Thread
View Single Post
Old 22-02-2013, 09:06   #2
pabscars
Inactive

Services: TiVo, 75 Smeg Broadband
pabscars has reached the bronze age
pabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze age
Re: Ps4 no thanks

Ive put maybe, Its always nice to see gaming going to the next level, but if PS3 saves can't be transfered to a PS4 then it wont get out of the starting blocks for me.

The multiplayer fps games on the PS3 have never been as well supported by the devs as much as the xbox 360 imo, so I might give this one a miss, but I will still be tempted. The one thing I do love about the PS3 is the control pad, it's excellent and hardy enough to last years of abuse, so I hope the new pad hasnt tried to copy the xbox 360's style too much because the thumb sticks become worn and sloppy within 2 or 3 days of using a new one.
pabscars is offline   Reply With Quote