View Single Post
Old 18-05-2020, 10:03   #28
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Services: TV, Phone, BB, a wife
Mr K has a nice shiny star
Mr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny star
Re: Return of the cyclist scourge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
As you might imagine, I'm not concerned with cyclists' safety at the hands of an impatient motorist (which I'm not - just irritated). Cyclists have considered the risks of impatient motorists, I'm sure.

I'm only concerned with their (most) behaviour on the road intended to wave two fingers to the delayed motorist.

I see the roads are returning to normal. Shame as people were being so nice to each other too !
Btw , is this a news story? (I didn't see a link), or just another generic have a go at cyclists thread? I do both, and there are plonkers behind 4 wheels and 2 wheels, but the 4 wheeled ones have potential to do more damage. Some have used the lockdown as an excuse to speed through urban areas, hope the fines/points are double atm.
Mr K is offline   Reply With Quote