Thread: Football Season 2016/2017
View Single Post
Old 17-04-2017, 17:09   #1069
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Football Season 2016/2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by adzii_nufc View Post
That must be the most frustrating thing for the fans and I'd fear relegation more as a Sunderland fan than any other club because the current ambition from above suggests we won't see them back up for some time.

I'd like to see the Arsenal of Highbury that were amazing to watch whomever you supported, Thierry Henry was sensational. That was an amazing era of the league.
Well me too.

I think that was a moment in time we won't see again. For one that Arsenal team were so far ahead of others in terms of fitness and strength, which is bizarre to think of now. When Wenger first came in he did come into a culture which had become rather slacking.

I want the FIFA series of games to bring back classic era teams, with classic stadiums and kits. Would be fun to play a game of the Arsenal '02 team vs the United '99 team and so on.
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote