View Single Post
Old 09-06-2008, 00:26   #8414
Florence
Inactive

Services: The wonders of Sky TV BT line and Aquiss.net ADSL cable dies on 5th RIP VM.
Florence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appeal
Florence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appeal
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77, 102 & 797]

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeordieF View Post
Having "contibuted" to the happyhackers club in my younger years this makes me more determined than ever to see this phail.
As for Vaz bleeting about Mission Creep: as an technical ex-armed forces member I know for a fact that BT and Labour/Tory/Liberal governments will, as in the 70`s/80`s, be mirrored any and all profiles once Webwise/Phorm comes into effect.
I`ve spent the last 6 weeks bookmarking and visiting terrorist websites in the hope that the top 10 words/per page are:
Weapons: Infantry/5.56mm/7.62/L96A1/Sniper/Area Denial/IED/Liquid/HME/Co-oP/
I wonder just what kind of ads BT/Phorm can serve up to an exserviceman.
Most likely get you marked on the governments list as apossible terrorist..