Thread: Streaming Wandavision
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2021, 10:50   #6
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Wandavision

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
JFYI, Disney have confirmed it will kick off with Episodes 1 & 2 on Jan 15th, and then one per week until March 5th.
I was expecting that. Like you said, the trailers are all over the place and I think it is going to be Marmite. They don't want to run the risk of everyone watching the first episode and saying "this isn't for me". From the looks of things they are trapped in some sort of virtual environment (aka the 50's sitcom) and the first episode will pretty much be this which will be a massive deviation from the feel of the MCU as we know it; interesting twist and a novelty for the MCU but not everyone's cup of tea. Two episodes will help move the story along and presumably get us to a place where they realise something is wrong, it isn't real and they start to plan their escape.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote