View Single Post
Old 18-03-2019, 16:53   #204
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Climate Change - record World temp. rises in Feb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Very strange responses from you, Damien. I have already provided a scientific fact for you, which you have conveniently ignored. Instead of making it personal and shouting me down, why not answer the question I put? Which is that the amount of carbon absorbed into the atmosphere is within normal parameters, currently standing at 0.04%. So how can that be linked to warming?
Why do you need an answer from me? I am not a climatologist which is why I defer to expects in those fields. I don't believe I need to know everything about a subject to accept it's true.

I don't even know the source for carbon being within normal parameters. However I did look up why a small amount of carbon can impact temperatures: https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...oxide-makes-u/
Damien is online now   Reply With Quote