View Single Post
Old 18-07-2008, 16:08   #12111
Rchivist
Inactive

Rchivist has a fine set of QuadsRchivist has a fine set of QuadsRchivist has a fine set of QuadsRchivist has a fine set of QuadsRchivist has a fine set of QuadsRchivist has a fine set of QuadsRchivist has a fine set of QuadsRchivist has a fine set of QuadsRchivist has a fine set of QuadsRchivist has a fine set of QuadsRchivist has a fine set of QuadsRchivist has a fine set of QuadsRchivist has a fine set of QuadsRchivist has a fine set of Quads
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77, 102 & 797]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildie View Post
it says thats on the bt beta forum about broken web if you block them urls but they also say you can block them but it will break the web for you, and i can see a fair few upset customers when they not been give the invite and their web is blocked.

http://beta.bt.com/bta/forums/ann.jspa?annID=64
All I can find on there is about blocking cookies from that domain, not blocking the domain per se, via hosts file for example. But I do recall them saying something about breaking browsing so they have admitted that somewhere. Now where was that email....

---------- Post added at 16:08 ---------- Previous post was at 16:06 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by phormwatch View Post
Can anyone else confirm that Emma Sanderson has completely stopped answering emails regarding Phorm/Webwise?
I can confirm that our relationship came to an end on 2nd July. But I was quite an ardent correspondent with my "voracious appetite for detail".