View Single Post
Old 28-03-2008, 23:19   #36
WHISTLED
Inactive

WHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of society
Re: Virgin Mobile min/texts 300/300 no rollover from 28 april 08

It was always going to be confirmed in writing though wasnt it - Sending a text is just another media/method and as its a mobile company an entirely appropriate one! I would have worded the text differently though.

The change is effective in 30 days so a text today informs everyone with reasonable notice, its pretty much guaranteed delivery and failures will be visible to be re-sent.

People always state they didnt get the letter or the email when companies make changes. This removes that possibility.

Quote:
I tend not to use Text and i tend not to read text messages sent to me, What if as i normally do i had just deleted the text message without reading it.
There is always one though.. Then that would have been you fault for not reading it wouldnt it..
WHISTLED is offline   Reply With Quote