Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2020, 18:17   #46
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Frankly, I’d rather take my chances living my life rather than cowering in fear indoors for the rest of my life.

If people want a lock-down, they just need to lock down. No need to rely on the government to tell them to do it. Leave the rest of us alone.

The second wave is good evidence that lock-downs only slow the virus, they don’t eliminate it. How many more waves must we endure before people wake up to this reality?
Hahahaha.

Is this the latest. Calling everyone scared?

It’ll go away next summer, it just wasn’t warm enough this one.

You’re free to put yourself at risk as often as you please. Get an all day ticket for public transport and let us know how you get on.

The answer to your question at the end is as many lockdowns as it takes to get a vaccine.

This was of course completely avoidable by going for the New Zealand or South Korean approaches. We are the fifth richest country in the world but “it’s too hard”.

Last edited by jfman; 11-10-2020 at 18:20.