View Single Post
Old 04-06-2018, 08:36   #2113
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Services: TV, Phone, BB, a wife
Mr K has a nice shiny star
Mr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny star
Re: Unstoppable migration?

Good News.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics...side/#comments
Quote:
Theresa May expected to lift visa cap for doctors from outside the EU within weeks
A bit late and she's waited until the NHS is on its knees. Why were skilled professionals that we need ever stopped from coming in the first place ?? Could it be knee jerk reaction to immigration paranoia and the tabloid press ? The same tabloid press that are warning of NHS crises ?

The xenophobic reaction to this in the Torygraph comments are a disgrace. The public aren't exempt from blame here - the politicians just follow them.
i.e. 'We don't want any more foreigners' - then
' I/my family can't get medical hope when we need it'
Or threads on forums like 'unstoppable migration'.....

Ideally of course we should be training enough medical professional of our own, but we haven't and are paying the price. Beggars can't be choosers.
Mr K is online now   Reply With Quote