View Single Post
Old 18-08-2017, 20:21   #339
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Re: Petrol & diesel vehicles ban (2040).

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
I can see this moving road pricing up the agenda as a mechanism to replace the lost VAT and duty on fossil fuels for cars. Could get expensive for those who do large annual mileage.
Road charging will be by GPS built into the engine management system or by ANPR. I cannot see any other option as they will not be able to separate what you use to charge your car and what you use for normal household usage.

I can also see different charges for time of the day, roads driven on and god forbid automatic speeding fines as the gps can report you speed verses the known road speed

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer

Last edited by Sirius; 18-08-2017 at 20:27.
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote