Thread: General Changes to Virgin TV (2020)
View Single Post
Old 20-10-2020, 12:13   #1307
nodrogd
cf.mega poster

Services: Maxit + Movies/Sports HD (V6x2), BB350, Anytime Chatter. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG
nodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful one
Re: Changes to Virgin TV (2020)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekyangus View Post
I mentioned STV as a) it's my Channel 3 region and b) because STV HD has been on 103 for ages on VM, so was an indicator as to how VM could handle the other Channel 3 license HD versions.

I can't say for sure which STV region is HD here on VM as I rarely watch STV, and never the STV News. I'm fairly sure there is more than one STV HD region though, as I've been told before and it was at least two, though it it's probably just STV Glasgow and STV Edinburgh knowing them.

---------- Post added at 12:02 ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 ----------

On rereading I think I maybe misunderstood what you were saying. I wasn't saying there was another STV HD change going to happen, I was simply saying how it was handled by VM would good guide for their likely implementation of the ITV HD change down south.
According to press releases a while ago, all the STV regions were going to be available in HD on Virgin:

https://www.proactiveinvestors.co.uk...ia-204046.html
nodrogd is offline   Reply With Quote