Thread: 500M 500mb Question
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2019, 08:08   #120
Tricky Trevor
cf.geek

Services: Gig1,Ultimate Volt,Virgin 360x2, O2 mobile
Tricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of Quads
Re: 500mb Question

As expected,I didnt recieve the call back that they promised on Thursday so as I got home from work at 3pm on Friday I thought I'd better ring them to increase the chances of getting through to a UK call centre.

Yet again,I got through to Team India who when I asked for the dedicated V.VIP department put me through to another Team India colleague who then put me throught to yet another Team India colleague.

I was impressed with the third person who sounded like he knew what he was talking about. He took me through everything and it was seemless.

Last Friday,I was told that I wouldnt be getting another V6 but that wasn't true at all. My second box will arrive on Tuesday which happens to be my day off. He was going to send someone to install it but I will do it myself as it's easy enough. He then told me it will be delivered by Yodel but I asked for collect + to save a fiver but was suprised to be told it will be free delivery. I didn't need the wifi boosters as I recieved some 3 weeks ago through the connect app. Ive also having a talk international add on for £2 a month for my wife to call her family on Indonesia.

Another thing that suprised me was that the Sky channels came on within 15 minutes and my 500 mbits was upgraded straight away when I thought I would have to wait for Tuesday for it all to be activated. I had another suprise this morning in an email from Virgin that stated that there will be no activation fee.

Overall it was a good quick experience unlike the previous Friday. I forgot to ask what I should do with the old Tivo. I doubt that Virgin will collect it.
So all this for just £10 a month more than I have been paying,