Thread: Football Season 2017/2018
View Single Post
Old 18-10-2017, 19:21   #548
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: Season 2017/2018

Yeah correct that, outlets are already confirming Staveley's team met Newcastle chiefs yesterday afternoon and have started the negotiation process. It's expected she'll be the 'sole' owner of the club should it go through but will be heavily backed with Chinese and Arab investment via FCP capital I believe it is.

The bookies have a different look at things however.
Shahid Khan - 11/1
Mikhail Prokhorov - 14/1
Mark Zuckerberg 14/1
Tilman Fertita - 18/1
Mark Cuban - 33/1
Rupert Murdoch - 50/1
Richard Branson - 66/1
Vince McMahon - 66/1
Donald Trump - 80/1

I mean I understand why they're playing around a bit given they can't offer odds on Staveley or the other three groups that signed NDA's but Zuckerberg at 14/1? same odds as Prokhorov whom is more likely to complete such a deal.
Obviously it's just a list to part fools from their money of course. I can't imagine the ramifications of someone like Zuckerberg buying a Premier League team and bankrolling it to the moon, circumventing FFP on the way by.

Last time I heard him pop up was for Spurs? which is more than affordable for him and he flat out denied it.

I'm worried Robert Kraft is legitimately interested though, don't like the idea at all. He doesn't seem much better than what we already have, although a statement claiming Ashley will not sell to anyone that hasn't got the ability to take the club forward may well be a good parting gift.

Onwards for the night though, United/Benfica for me, because Benfica are having a stinker, want to see Lukaku continue his ways.

Last edited by adzii_nufc; 18-10-2017 at 19:28.
adzii_nufc is offline   Reply With Quote