View Single Post
Old 10-05-2017, 23:48   #459
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: June 8th General Election

Quote:
Originally Posted by passingbat View Post
I think essential services should be publicly owned, So Rail, Energy, post and transport should be. To me it's a really dangerous move for the Chinese to be involved in the Hinkley Point software.

There isn't enough money in the pot to do it at the moment, Maybe May will add it to her 'to do in the future' list, now that she has dipped her toe in the state intervention game with energy prices I won't hold my breath though
Remember the days of British Rail and the GPO do you?