View Single Post
Old 03-05-2017, 10:38   #12424
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
Well done that lad.

"Dad, can I have a new car?... Please??... Pretty please???..."

---------- Post added at 14:28 ---------- Previous post was at 14:23 ----------

Osem Jnr # 2 made us laugh the other day when mum was loading the washing machine in the morning ready for it to wash over night as usual and hang out the next day, which is his little job around the home. He helped her put the detergent in and carefully shut the door then disappeared, came back with the washing basket and proceeded to open the machine to take it all out. Evidently he thought you just pop the dirty washing in, close the door and it's done. If only things were as simple as they are in his world...
I think it's great that Osem Jnr # 2 helps out his Mum Osem. I have said it before and I'm saying it again what a lovely young man you have there. My eldest leaves everything on the floor from the bathroom to his bedroom there is a trail of dirty washing whereas my youngest is a clean freak like me.

---------- Post added at 10:38 ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramrod View Post
My eldest, Alex (17) has just passed his driving test. First time
Excellent