View Single Post
Old 21-02-2017, 18:09   #3262
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Well, you'd better get a move on, because according to Den, on your 50th birthday, the whole world gets frozen in aspic.

I must say, I saw my 50th birthday over a decade ago, and there's no aspic in sight. So far....
If you look at the post l made earlier OB l did state a considerable amount of over 50's and not all like you are cleverly construing.

---------- Post added at 18:09 ---------- Previous post was at 18:06 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
No rose tinted glasses here, I am nearly 50 and if I had the choice to stream several seasons of a series I would do like I did with Game of Thrones over a 6 week period.

Are you seriously saying you would rather watch a season of something over a 10 month period rather than be able to watch it as often as you wanted when you wanted and without all those bloody commercials as that is just crazy. Lol
l am knocking you or anybody else but just stating that there is a very considerable amount of TV viewers out there who do not have the streaming bug like yourself and others.