View Single Post
Old 20-02-2018, 10:38   #13219
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
That is lovely den I'm so pleased that you enjoyed your time with your sister.

I'm hoping for a good result when I go the hospital on Monday hopefully all going well my consultant can shed some light on what is happening, since the scope has been put on hold atm, hubby will be coming in with me as I tend to either zone out or totally forget what was said in the room. The good news is my blood test was good as I'm no longer lacking in folic acid and my crp level was down so the meds seem to be doing the trick
Good luck weenie when you go to the hospital on Monday as l hope the results are what you hope for.

Yes sometimes we have not seen eye to eye with our sister in the past but l think she is mellowing more as she gets older as we had a very nice time with her for the time that she was down here.