View Single Post
Old 30-04-2014, 11:05   #149
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Disney buys Lucasfilm, Star Wars Episode 7 due in 2015 & more after...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuart View Post
As I said on Digital Spy, I think it's more a thing of convenience. Same as the BBC saying that only the Doctor Who TV series is canon and everything else Doctor Who isn't. It just ensures that the writers only need to check continuity with the main series (or films) and not have to read or listen to the hundreds of books and thousands of stories written by other people.
The Paul McGann film is Cannon.

Sorry, just being a pedant.

---------- Post added at 11:05 ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 ----------

According to Total Film, Ford will have a major part to play in this. I was thought at first the returning characters would be just expanded cameos.

But it looks like Han may be a major part in the new film