View Single Post
Old 04-01-2022, 16:11   #772
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Streaming services news, offers and general chit chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
I thought the on demand provision was great when it arrived on cable, but the choice was limited. Netflix took on demand to a whole new level.

The reality you perceive in relation to streaming services is not the reality I see, but hey, who cares? It’s only TV, eh, jfman!

The comparison to ITV was a comparison related to a new service. It was totally appropriate. The fact that some people choose not to subscribe to Netflix is the irrelevancy in the comparison I was making.
I fail to see how the fact people don’t subscribe to Netflix is relevant given the comparisons you have made about people getting “used” to it.
jfman is offline   Reply With Quote