View Single Post
Old 05-12-2021, 22:51   #673
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Streaming services news, offers and general chit chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
No, the real problem is streaming quality. Once they’ve ironed this out, the rest will be a piece of cake.

BT wouldn’t want to risk a customer backlash such as occurred in Italy recently.
That’s like saying I could be UPS if I had some vans, but I wouldn’t want to risk the customer backlash of not having an integrated international distribution chain.

These things are absolutely essential to the viability (or otherwise) of an exclusively streaming future. Alternative, for meagre pennies, content can continue to be distributed along satellite/cable for those who want it and streaming for those who prefer that. Or in practice a combination for all users who feel far less strongly than you do and want a quality experience. Which at the top end of the market you have to deliver.
jfman is online now   Reply With Quote