View Single Post
Old 24-03-2008, 11:38   #1685
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77, 102 & 797]

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeticatcher View Post
I have no interest in making this up...

I phoned them after observing double-hits on single click authentication forms, resulting in a generic 'you have already confirmed....' when it would normally render a response of 'thank-you... your update was successful'.

Humour me.... Cust Services on 150 is free... They will put you on hold while they have a dig around... and see what their response is...

I'm happy to run external tests if needed, will IIS logs show this up??
Simple

Your wrong.

So if you think its live give us some real evidence trace routes, cookies and which site you got them from.

Finally.

I have a very very good contact within VM core networks and he has told me "and i trust him 100% as i have known him for 12 years" that they are NOT testing nor do they have PHORM running in any of there POP sites at this time.

So give us the ruddy evidence is you are so ruddy certain. I have been running checks for the last 3 weeks and have seen no evidence what so ruddy ever of phorm being tested on the VM network.

so why don't you tell us what your real problem with VM is ????? instead of making comments that you don't seem to have evidence for.

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer