View Single Post
Old 07-06-2020, 21:27   #71
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Black Lives Matter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenMcr View Post
Black Lives Matter is not just about deaths from the police:
https://blacklivesmatter.com/what-we-believe/

And BLM in it's current form was founded after the death of Trayvon Martin - who was not killed by the police. The anger there was the circumstances of his killer's acquittal in the trial.
I’m well aware of the history of BLM and followed many of the cases on American tv for many years.

Quote:
And honestly, it is not the place of those not part of a community to say what they are or are not in fear of.
Well “honestly” Ben , i don’t care what you think. I certainly can’t speak for the Black community, but I’m pretty sure when a young black man is out at night he’s not expecting to have a 9 inch blade stuck in his chest by PC Johnson? But those other 5 black kids that have been following him for the last 5 minutes just may do.