View Single Post
Old 07-06-2020, 20:27   #63
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Black Lives Matter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmistoffelees View Post
Why is there such an issue with using the name? If it's used to highlight inequality and racism in society
Because it represents something in the USA, that is specific to the USA and not the U.K.

Quote:
Did you campaign for CIF to be renamed back to JIF ?
No, because I don’t know what that is.

---------- Post added at 20:27 ---------- Previous post was at 20:11 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenMcr View Post
if you arrest more people then you're going find more crime. That's true across society, however if you target a specific ethnic group more, then the conviction figures for that group are skewed. In order to say whether there is 'excess' crime, then you first have to have a consistent approach to where and how you are looking for it.

You can't tell me that you think this is right:
I don’t think that is correct.

Regardless of the number of arrests on either subject. What is the conviction rate per 1000 arrests.

I’m pretty sure, I’d go so far as to say I’m certain, there are more white people arrested per year than black people.