View Single Post
Old 11-02-2018, 22:02   #418
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: President Trump & U.S Election 2016 Investigation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
There was a FISA warrant done on Trump.

That is a very partisan breakdown. The fact it uses loaded language 'minor missteps by Trump' but 'weaponised intelligence' by the FBI is a red flag. If such language were used in court it would be overruled. You don't just get to insert dubious, unproven, premises into discussions like that.

It says it was done only for political gain which is unproven. You can't just assume what the intention was for the FBI to open their investigation. You can't assume the intel gathered from these wiretaps was done for political gain especially when the the period largely covers time after the election.

I don't think there was a FISA warrant on Trump, it was on Carter Page, so I don't know where this FISA warrant on Trump comes from. I haven't been paying attention in the last week so maybe that's a new revelation. But the memo was about the warrant on Page not Trump. So that just seems made up.

I don't really see the point of these discussions anymore because we're operating in different worlds. I never heard of Trump having a FISA warrant against him and nor does it appear has any mainstream source I can find. I google it and all I get is NWO/Illuminati sites. If we haven't got a common basis for what can be considered reliable or true then this is useless.

Last edited by Damien; 11-02-2018 at 22:08.