View Single Post
Old 11-02-2018, 20:45   #415
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Re: President Trump & U.S Election 2016 Investigation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Well one of the victims mothers said Crooked Hillary lied to her what happened, Hillary said one thing in public, and another thing in an email that was leaked, so that’s good enough for me.

The GOP Memo is sufficient evidence, it’s backed up by the Grassley report released early this week. While I want to read the Dem Memo, I am not that desperate to read politicised fiction written by a weasel Democrat Congressman, Shifty Adam Schiff, who leaks stuff to CNN.

Of course Shifty Schiff has got a lot to hide. The Democrats/DNC/Hillary campaign have got caught trying to rig the Election, they rigged the Primaries, by giving the questions to the debate for Hillary, to scupper Bernie Sanders.

Then they appear to have weaponised the FBI by getting illegal FISA warrants to illegally spy on Trump and his campaign team. The FBI does a shoddy investigation in to the Clinton email investigation. Giving immunity deals to key people, allowing physical evidence to be destroyed or wiped.

All this, worse than Watergate effort, to boost Crooked Hillary’s chances and she still lost. Still makes me happy bigly that she is not the President!

Then this week we learn from more text messages from rogue agents in the FBI, that President Obama was asking and wanted to know what they are doing, this is the same Obama who said on National TV he don’t talk to the FBI or interfere in their operations on any case, period. He lied.
Erm, I know facts don't count for a lot, but as has been explained before, the FISA Warrant under discussion was for Carter Page, who had left the Trump Campaign the month before, and was not for anyone on the Trump campaign.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.6b0b04899298
Quote:
The FISA order on Page was issued Oct. 21, 2016. That timing proves that the Page warrant didn’t authorize any surveillance of the Trump campaign — because Page and the Trump campaign had parted ways before the warrant was issued. In fact, the Nunes memo makes it appear that the FBI was trying to avoid surveillance on the Trump campaign, even when doing so undermined the effectiveness of a then-months-old investigation into Russian election interference. Although the FBI had been interested in Page for some time, it was not until after the relationship between Page and the Trump campaign ended that the bureau got the FISA warrant.
Also, as was also previously explained, the FBI agents were discussing that Obama wanted the info on Russian meddling in the campaign, nothing to do with the Trump Campaign (again); the Clinton case had been closed for months before these texts were sent.

http://thehill.com/policy/cybersecur...ce-not-clinton
Quote:
Associates of Strzok and Page, who were having an affair at the time, reportedly said the two were talking about Obama wanting information on Russian interference in the 2016 election.

The exchange occurred days before Obama met with Russian President Vladimir Putin and spoke to him about election tampering, The Wall Street Journal reported.

By the time the texts were sent, the FBI had closed its investigation into the Clinton email case. It did not reopen the case until October.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.