View Single Post
Old 11-02-2018, 12:52   #411
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: President Trump & U.S Election 2016 Investigation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Fox News and Hannity are not ‘evidence’ - will it be like the 10 official enquiries into Benghazi?
Well one of the victims mothers said Crooked Hillary lied to her what happened, Hillary said one thing in public, and another thing in an email that was leaked, so that’s good enough for me.

The GOP Memo is sufficient evidence, it’s backed up by the Grassley report released early this week. While I want to read the Dem Memo, I am not that desperate to read politicised fiction written by a weasel Democrat Congressman, Shifty Adam Schiff, who leaks stuff to CNN.

Of course Shifty Schiff has got a lot to hide. The Democrats/DNC/Hillary campaign have got caught trying to rig the Election, they rigged the Primaries, by giving the questions to the debate for Hillary, to scupper Bernie Sanders.

Then they appear to have weaponised the FBI by getting illegal FISA warrants to illegally spy on Trump and his campaign team. The FBI does a shoddy investigation in to the Clinton email investigation. Giving immunity deals to key people, allowing physical evidence to be destroyed or wiped.

All this, worse than Watergate effort, to boost Crooked Hillary’s chances and she still lost. Still makes me happy bigly that she is not the President!

Then this week we learn from more text messages from rogue agents in the FBI, that President Obama was asking and wanted to know what they are doing, this is the same Obama who said on National TV he don’t talk to the FBI or interfere in their operations on any case, period. He lied.