View Single Post
Old 14-09-2017, 22:11   #419
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Government & Post Election Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveeb View Post
Yes there's clearly a conspiracy against fair game tories by sandal wearing teachers. I'll say again IF true then the teacher is completely out of order and should be disciplined.
However the site you linked to with its jaunty bunting of "Tories" and Union Jack logos might just have a slight bias to the facts possibly. Not saying it isn't true, but haven't heard of it being reported elsewhere.
Are you saying that the MP lied? The site I linked to is irrelevant. The clip came from a House of Commons debate not some dodgy website edit. Bob Stewart actually said more than was in the Guido clip.

Interesting how, despite what I've said, you've extrapolated it to talk about a conspiracy by sandal wearing teachers when I didn't say that and all I've asked for is that the teacher responsible is called to account. I'd say that's reasonable so please don't put words in my mouth, it's the sure sign of a lost argument.

Last edited by Osem; 14-09-2017 at 22:18.