View Single Post
Old 14-09-2017, 21:37   #414
daveeb
cf.mega poster

daveeb has reached the bronze age
daveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze age
Re: Government & Post Election Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
So do I which is why the professional body ought to make that clear and condemn what this one did. Teachers are supposed to set an example irrespective of their politics. This one didn't so what's the problem with the unions saying so?

I'll be patient dear, let's see how long it is before this rogue teacher is brought to book shall we. I'd suggest that if it hadn't been a 'fair game Tory' target that clarity would have come a lot quicker.
Yes there's clearly a conspiracy against fair game tories by sandal wearing teachers. I'll say again IF true then the teacher is completely out of order and should be disciplined.
However the site you linked to with its jaunty bunting of "Tories" and Union Jack logos might just have a slight bias to the facts possibly. Not saying it isn't true, but haven't heard of it being reported elsewhere.