View Single Post
Old 10-03-2008, 17:53   #954
mertle
Inactive

mertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quads
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77, 102 & 797]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toto View Post
Consider that information correct at the time of going to the press, having seen those kinds of emails before, then conflicting information given by the same team, it is very much a case of the left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing.

Not their fault, they only publish what they are told.
the way that email reads VM hell bent in going ahead and self destruction.

Also I feel either VM / PHORM or both are lieing. Someone keeping a log of either mac addresses or IP for this mystical random number to target us.

PHORM must think we are idiots.

Now the way I see it if it is IP address based then would assume I can kick the bloomin heads by changing MY IP with my router there confusing the destination.

I have also thought about a system idea but it needs to find out the way they targets us.

The Dephormation addon is good but I wondered if it could be addapted to cause a mis-information mismatch.

Allow them to infest us manipulate there devious ways and return back a false random number to try and report false information.