View Single Post
Old 15-06-2021, 18:27   #326
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: The future of television

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
The money comes from someone’s bottom line either way, OB.
Not if it's new customers that would not otherwise have had, jfman. That's new income.

Quote:

I am not 'outing' anyone for your pleasure, jfman.

Quote:

Bullying is quite the accusation OB.

In practice you are being asked to evidence your view and you cannot.

You are bullying and baiting and that's why no-one is wanting to join in the debate.

Quote:

OB it is you who created the “one channel” bar for the rest of us by dogmatically insisting no linear channels. None. When others make the point they believe there will be (often far) fewer you still tell them they are wrong, it will not be financially viable. Not even to run a 24 hour advert for a streaming service into every home in the land.

No linear channels is just that. Zero. Not “freeview”, not a basic service of four free to air channels, not six, not fifteen, not thirty.

What I will say is that if one or two remain, I will have been substantially right. But you would be substantially wrong.