View Single Post
Old 17-07-2021, 11:15   #259
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: GB News

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
That’s just pathetic and part of the stupid wokeness from lefty soft arses, who all they want to do, is get something cancelled. No wonder you lot lost the Brexit Referendum, with this cancel culture crap.

Problem with many of you, assume wrongly. It’s not a racist channel, it’s got a diverse list of presenters. Some good, some not so good. Andrew Neil said from the outset it wouldn’t be a rolling news channel. I think that’s a mistake.
If they’re not offering anything of value then that’s capitalism in action unfortunately, who am I to stand in the way and oppose that? That’s a very right wing economic outlook.

I’m not that into wokeness to be honest, and have a range of opinions that wouldn’t fit in. Cancel culture and stoking up a culture war on trivial social issues isn’t in my interests, nor yours. But while everyone is distracted by that important things that actually matter are lost. Corrupt politicians, the revolving door of Ministers/advisers and the media/big financial firms. But hey look over there there’s some black men claiming their lives matter! Get me my pitch fork.

Last edited by jfman; 17-07-2021 at 11:20.
jfman is offline   Reply With Quote