Thread: Brexit (Old)
View Single Post
Old 25-11-2018, 14:30   #3730
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: Brexit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavin78 View Post
It's the tripe I read on here from some that seem to think Brexit voters are neanderthals that never understood why we were leaving.

I understood perfectly and new what I wanted. It was never about a british empire ruling the world again it was making a clean and independent break from being part of the EU.

Our laws were only allowed to be governed because the EU let us..20 years or more from now that wouldn't have been happening because everyone knows the route the EU wants to go.

The fact the UK lacked any negotiating skills while inside the EU shows how little we got respected for leaving the EU.
The vast majority on here have not demeaned or insulted those who have voted for Brexit as they voted for reasons which were important to them as there were reasons why some on here voted against Brexit.