View Single Post
Old 09-01-2016, 22:27   #69
techguyone
Deus Vult

Services: VM M350 with Superhub4 (modem mode) > Anytime Chatter > No TV
techguyone has reached the bronze age
techguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze age
Send a message via Yahoo to techguyone
Re: Corbyn's kerfuffle

I have to agree with Daddy, maybe it is time for the two party system to go (although as we've already had a taste) coalitions seem to spend more time blocking/playing games with each other to score internal points. It's a nonsense that given voting numbers for say UKIP in this instance, they get pretty much zero to show for that. I don't agree however, about disarming nukes, and whilst there's a US involvement (we ARE part of NATO too you know) , the important bit (pushing the button) is entirely sovereign and down to us.
I'd sooner chew my own arms off than agree with Corbys traitorous view regarding terrorists/military related matters