View Single Post
Old 19-11-2013, 13:34   #64
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: What have you fixed lately?

Not sure if you're describing the same thing but one trick I've used before when I'm trying to remove a security screw is to find a slightly smaller bit which fits inside the head of the screw and then wedge something else in between the bit and the inside edges of the head so that when the bit turns the screw head will. I have some heat activated plastic which does the trick nicely, just press some around the loose bit, let it go hard then turn away.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote