View Single Post
Old 05-02-2019, 20:22   #199
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2019)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
It also includes OTT, not just linear channels. The LG policy is to take content rather that launch its own channels, but I don't think they are adhering slavishly to the principle. For example, we do have the Virgin UHD channel, driven I think from the lack of available content elsewhere.
The 2018 thread saw a brief reprieve earlier today, much like linear television with Serie A moving from an ailing streaming service to Premier Sports.

I’m fully aware that cable operators bundling OTT streaming technology in their products would utilise different technologies. What I want to know is how that’s discernibly different for the end user than what we have now with live television bundled alongside libraries of on demand content from different content providers.
jfman is online now   Reply With Quote