View Single Post
Old 26-09-2017, 13:25   #2760
theone2k10
Inactive

Services: Plusnet 40mb unlimited fibre, roku, Verizon, netflix, nowtv, hbogo, hulu, SKY+HD box sets pack
theone2k10 has reached the bronze age
theone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze age
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jj20x View Post
What about Alibi?

---------- Post added at 00:20 ---------- Previous post was at 00:16 ----------

At the moment Gold sits comfortably as a premium channel within the Now TV Entertainment pack. It will throw the cat among the pigeons if it does go FTA.
Tbh i forgot about Alibi lol that will remain a pay channel i think so uktv will have W, GOLD and Alibi as their pay channels with the others going fta.
Another possibility is really and home merge into one channel and Eden and yesterday merge into one too this would free up 2 slots on freeview that uktv own and could possibly launch eden+1 and really+1.

---------- Post added at 12:25 ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bananaman_007 View Post
The entertainment offering on Now TV has changed before though. I am sure they once offered History and Disney Channel
They used to offer disney, cartoon network, nikleodeon and disney as part of the entertainment pack but they lost Disney and moved kids channels into a seperate package at a extra cost whilst also raising the price of the entertainment pass.
But they did add viceland woop. :sarcastic