View Single Post
Old 06-04-2015, 22:43   #1452
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Re: The state benefits system mega-thread. Many merged.

Let me solve those question's.
I am 63 years old, and have had the winter fuel allowance since l was sixty.
You can work - only part time though. I was told that by a mate of mine, who gets his pension BUT, if you work over certain hours - he loses parts of his pension

I work full time, and get a full wage. BUT have been told that l cannot retire until 66 years old. BUT, my contract is up at 65. BUT can continue due to the Age and Equality Act

I would rather continue working. I have been unemployed four times in my life, and its hard. And you are just a number.

My scarist thing is when l retire is how do l support my wife, you cannot survive on the state pension, and the small pension l get now is £60 per month BUT that has tax of £15 pds taken out

All my bills have gone up - but nothing else. I am not lazy, but now bone are starting to creak. And the point will come is when l cannot get out of bed.

Am l angry, yes. OAP's are treated very badly in this country. And l don't know why - maybe because they are vulnerable and cannot answer back. And Osborne will make sure they will suffer.
Arthurgray50@blu is offline   Reply With Quote