View Single Post
Old 28-09-2018, 14:47   #3
daveeb
cf.mega poster

daveeb has reached the bronze age
daveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze age
Re: Virgin Media very poor customer service

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trottermick View Post
What is happening to Virgin Media Cutomer Service, or should I say lack of it!!?? Can’t get through on any of their contact no’s today!! 4 times on hold for over 30mins then abruptly cut off?? Just want to know when the telephone fault in the WN3 area of Wigan will be fixed. No phone service now for over 27 hours. Just need to know what’s the problem and why it’s taking soo long to rectify. Would be a good thing if I could contact them. I think I should at least be able to get through to them. It’s as if they don’t want to speak to you, what sort of a Service am I paying for!!?? No service, if you ask me. Can’t even get through to them by their own email forum!!! And they want to increase all their customers bills by approx 4.5% in November!!

When did you ring them ? I've rung the last few times in mid morning (once quite recently) and not had any major issues, I was probably waiting around 10 minutes. Have you seen the "ringing retentions" thread. If you're not happy about the service / charges i'd get on to them (if you can finally get through obviously )
daveeb is offline   Reply With Quote