View Single Post
Old 19-05-2019, 22:56   #6040
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut View Post
I tend to use pink noise to block mine out for a bit (white noise tends to make mine worse so does anything high pitch). But the key is to find out the triggers. For me smoking was the thing that made it a lot worse, then caffeine, loud noises/music, stress, and high blood pressure. Been coping for best part of 10-15 years now, some days can be bad where I have to be slightly sedated and some days you just forget it is there.
Yours sounds really bad, eating the wrong food triggers mine to get worse, I have loud noise at work, luckily that doesnt make it worse than normal levels.

It's a shame there is no operation to fix it, what I understand is the brain causes it when it tries to correct the hearing so there is no tissue to operate on, it would be nice to be able to pop a pill to turn it off though!