View Single Post
Old 18-05-2019, 13:14   #6031
nashville
nashville

Services: Virgin Media
nashville has a nice shiny star
nashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
Thanks den I'm currently trying to get to the bottom of why my Dad thinks he is going in a home as the hospital has reassured me that they have never mentioned this to my father and as my sister and I don't talk there is no way I will ever know if she has made a passing comment.

The only thing I can think of is maybe she has said come on Dad let's get you home as you don't want to go into care as some encouragement to get him fighting as I truly believe that even she would not say right Dad if your not careful you could end up in a home.

All I know is he was really quite low and depressed at the thought if not getting home thankfully he now knows or seems to believe us when I say no Dad you will see your house again, honestly it was heartbreaking. He does seem very mistrusting at times.
This is very worrying for you Weenie and your Dad too, I hope things work out ok for him and yourself , Hugs
nashville is offline   Reply With Quote