Thread: New Ford Cars
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2019, 18:18   #4
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: New Ford Cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by adzii_nufc View Post
This could be different based on differing models but it's my understanding newer models are charging extra for CD players and they're optional. I drove a 19 focus in April that had no CD player on the dash but did have one installed in the glove box and a quick Google shows this can be normal and can be done to all models for an extra cost. As above though maybe top end ones come with them included below the display.

I drove a 19 Golf too that had a CD player under a monstrous centre display but a Google of the differing models shows smaller screens without a CD player.

Ultimately it appears they can and can't come with CD players and only a brochure or salesperson will be able to advise upon this.

Best bet is to rip CDs to phone and stream via Bluetooth. Or take advantage of Spotify/Similar. I basically just stream Spotify now. Can't remember when I last used a CD.
To stream you need lots of data though.

Do cars that don't have a CD player have a slot for a memory stick as standard?