View Single Post
Old 15-06-2022, 20:11   #1407
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Re: Streaming services news, offers and general chit chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
It could work. If all content was available in a streaming cloud, viewers could subscribe for a service with various tiers of content and pay per view, with content providers paid according to the number of viewers who watch their content.

That, I think, would be more viewer-friendly than requiring everyone to subscribe to lots of different streamers to view the maximum range of content.

Will it happen? Not in my lifetime, I suspect.
the second you start charging pay per view all value for money out the window. People will pay a fortune for Sky just for Sports so it is not out the question someone would pay say 15 to 20 quid per month for an all in one bundle which includes all the main subs but as it stands no one wants to pay the combined cost which would end up a stupid price

I pay about £60 a year and this gives me access to everything by other means plus £5 Netflix £4 Prime £1 Tidal and £1.20 for youtube premium and this gives me value for money. I would be prepared to pay for premium subs if it was fair while it is not I will not
Jaymoss is online now   Reply With Quote