View Single Post
Old 15-06-2018, 19:13   #13
Chloé Palmas
Inactive

Services: Sky HD (2 TB / 1.5 TB MultiRoom) Sky Fiber Max
Chloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation era
Re: New upskirting law blocked by Tory MP

I am 5 foot 10 inches tall...and sadly have a propensity to wear ridiculously short skirts. (Forgive me on that - I age with no dignity).

If a random kid (who is shorter than me) takes a picture and it is at the height of my waist I don't want him charged and tried for something that I see no bad intent in. If I am bent over and someone else takes a picture, I kind of have to suck that up.

Personal responsibility goes a long way. If I chose to wear something short / kinky I kind of need to live with that. Taking a picture as a joke, is not worthy of being labelled a pervert.

The lines of ambiguity are kind of all over the place here, too. Does it have to be directly below the skirt? What are the odds of that?

Or for example, would taking this picture now be a crime:

https://www.cableforum.uk/board/atta...1&d=1529086301

Damien, if I choose to dress in a way that leaves me embarrassed why should that then infringe upon everyone else to the extent that we need a new law / make them weary of using a camera around a woman with a loose / short skirt?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg HRCU.jpg (19.6 KB, 38 views)
Chloé Palmas is offline   Reply With Quote