View Single Post
Old 14-06-2008, 15:28   #48
frogstamper
Inactive

Services: VIP
frogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronze
frogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronze
Re: The Virgin Media cabinets in the street

Quote:
Originally Posted by lulukimmi View Post
Yes I have thought of getting one of those noise devices to use just when the kids are out there but I can imagine all kinds of problems and it really couldn't be kept on all the time. I believe it is the fault of the parents letting their kids out so late of an evening/night. Don't they know where they are? I can't imagine letting my kids out at that sort of hour on any night of the week let alone a school night.

For today, I have just distributed the chicken pellets and will let nature take its course for tonight. Hopefully when they all congregate at around 7pm for their night out they will move on swiftly elsewhere - fingers crossed
I wish you luck lulukimmi, as you say where are the parents of these kids? I wonder what their reaction would be if this was happening on their doorstep? At present I'm lucky in that my road is very quite, and the neighbours are all decent people with regard for others, but many years ago I went through this nightmare with kids congregating outside, and in turned into a constant battle, so yourself and Jo have my sympathies. Everybody has the right to peace and quite and to feel safe in their own home, without some mindless morons trying to ruin it for them.
frogstamper is offline   Reply With Quote