View Single Post
Old 12-12-2018, 10:38   #1380
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Re: Renewals & Cancellations

Quote:
Originally Posted by pip08456 View Post
I am perhaps more invested as regards Dr. Who as I was (luckily) allowed to see the first episode live, that's the way it was when I was a kid.

As I grew older I accepted he other Doctors but then was dropped in WHEN?

Any Dr. Who fans out there have to accept it is for the American market IMHO.
Doctor Who is very British and I do not think it's been done for the Americans at all. Yes the budget got bigger and the effects look so good but that's just to make it more appealing to kids these days and more believable.

---------- Post added at 10:38 ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by telegramsam View Post
Not seen the latest series, out of protest really at the decision to have a female doctor.
I still don't see the doctor as female.

Yes it's a female actor but it's still the same doctor at heart in a different body.