View Single Post
Old 07-09-2013, 15:18   #12491
Uncle Peter
81-82-83-84

Services: Vivid 200, Full House, V6 x2
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star
Re: What music are you listening to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by admars View Post
any good? I never saw them live, some friends did, and said they were aweful, I think the at the time unknown Fronnt 242 supported who they said were much better. I read some where Al Jourgenses hated performming live, and only did it it out of record label contractual obligations, but I see on wikipedia they have a few live things out, maybe it all depended on what stage of his rock 'n' roll decadence he was in, and how under the influence

I see new NIN is out now, and is on Spotify so I'll check that out when I get the chance, I really liked the 1st track that came out off it.
Yes it really is excellent but I'm not sure exactly how much post production has been done. Ministry were always a mixed bag live; I think it depended on how fried Uncle Al was. There's one occasion where he passed out before a show and they sent one of the road crew out to front the band in an Al disguise but nobody noticed!

They did the Manchester Academy in about 94-95 but never managed to get a ticket as it had sold out within the hour. NiN album is a must buy, in fact I'm listening to it now.
Uncle Peter is offline   Reply With Quote