View Single Post
Old 17-07-2008, 19:46   #12014
AlexanderHanff
Permanently Banned

AlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful one
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77, 102 & 797]

Quote:
Originally Posted by D_Advocate View Post
My reason is that Mr. Hanff is recieving and using public
funds (contributions).

Indeed it is about personal privacy, but doesn't that encompass accountability ? How many posts in this thread have been about BT's accountability ? .. or is it one rule for one and a different rule for others ?

D_A
As I said, this is not the place to discuss it. Furthermore, I did answer your question as to how much of the donations has been spent on the campaign. Given that the level of donations has not covered the costs, it would be logical to conclude that all campaign donations have been used for the campaign.

I will not discuss this here further, if you would like to contribute the significant amounts of money it takes to register as a charity, I would then be officially accountable to you and be happy to provide all financial details.

Alexander Hanff