View Single Post
Old 08-12-2019, 16:52   #21
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Pavement Parking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
It would help in a lot of ways if we limited it to one car per household. The multi car households are the main problem, along with cars getting stupidly big.

That is a stupid Idea.

We are a 2 car household so by your recogning I drive to work 30 minutes away, and my parents use there car for there reqirements, including hospital.

The problem is (in my location) people parking in our street who don't live here, because our council has gone mad on Double Yellows.

I live on a hill will top only access, rather than put the crossing at the top (the bobble type for blind) thay put it 2 car spaces below where it should go, so 3 cars don't have the ability to park outside their house.