View Single Post
Old 20-09-2018, 08:06   #6
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Captain Marvel Movie (2019)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
AoS did start in the movies first and there is still mention in the show of events that happened in the films.
I know and that adds to my "realism factor" because it helps keep it all real and shows that they are in the same universe and links it all together just like the movies do. What I meant was last year or the year before I read an interview with Clarke Gregg in SFX when they did an AoS feature and he said would love to be in the movies again with Infinity War coming out but nobody had approached him. If he was heavily involved with Captain Marvel back in the day and she is coming into Infinity War P2 to save the day I would love to see him in it with Fury, it would be excellent, make sense story wise and be the icing on the cake to an amazing ensemble cast.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote